Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ducky Days with Daffodil Highlights

Hi!
I wish for you today a Ducky Day, with daffodil highlights, followed by a bunny slipper chaser!

A silly duck paper doll for you!
Thanks OrigamiBears for sharing your fantastic collection!
“It was one of those March days
When the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:
When it is summer in the light,
And winter in the shade.”

-            Charles Dickens



 
Recycled Bottlecap, with repurposed junk mail, by inkspired

“No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.”
Proverb


mywallstickers, etsy

Don't you just love that yellow chair! The combination of daffodil yellow and bright blue is just terrific. What project can you make with these colors?

How about a recycled, washed bottle with 3 daffodils,
and tied with a bright blue ribbon?

Here's a little vintage for you:
 

"The year's at the spring
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hillside's dew-pearled;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven -
All's right with the world!"
~Robert Browning

Check out my treasury on etsy called
"Ducky Daze"

I had so much fun browsing other shops
to find handmade, vintage and more ducks on etsy.
Here is one of them:

This lil' ducky is for sale ($6) from KathyCeramicRose, etsy.
Sweet.

Peddler's Pack rubber stamp card sample,
colored with pencils

“Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;
To-day the glint of green is there;
Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
I know no thing so wondrous fair,
No miracle so strangely rare.
I wonder what will next be there!”

~L.H. Bailey

I had a super fun time with my sis-in-law, Pam, over the weekend. We experimented with Mod Podge (it comes now in glitter Mod Podge!) and glass plates, some glass bowls and clay pots, and napkins.
Yep, fancy printed paper napkins, like you have at a birthday party!
I tried to take pictures through all the phases, so I will posting that shortly as my first tutorial!
Excited, I am.

Do have a giggle today - it's so good for you!
Now to finish off with a pair of bunny slippers:
for sale by MakingsByMary, etsy

giggle.

inkspired



No comments:

Post a Comment