Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lions & Lambs, funny quotes, paper dolls and lots o' pictures

Hello!
Today I think will be our last day of 'March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb'. Yes, I do realize that March is not over. But I am having a big ducky craze going on, and have so many spring animals and flowers and projects and tips that are waiting to be explored....time to move on!

Spring is nature’s way of saying

"Let's party!".

---Robin Williams
here's a giggle:
"Remember in Elementary school,
you were told that in case of fire
you have to line up quietly in a single file line
from smallest to tallest?
What is the logic in that?
What, do tall people burn slower?"
- Warren Hutcherson
c.1915
Here's a little lamb puzzle for your kids:
I think this is from Dover Publications (see side bar).
I love this stamp from 100ProofPress, etsy:
Sorry, I haven't written down Mrs.Schindler's Chicken recipe like I said I would. Tomorrow, really!
Toda is just fun graphics, puzzles, vintage song sheet covers and photos.
I hope you enjoy them, as much as I have enjoyed discovering them!
vintage ad

KatesMuse.etsy.com, wool rug

"Nothing will ever please me,
no matter how excellent or beneficial,
if I must retain the knowledge of it to myself.
No good thing is pleasant to possess
without friends to share it."
- Seneca proverb
(Native American, North America)
c.1901


flatflowercards, etsy
with dried yarrow

Here are two cute Spring paper dolls from Brazil for you to print and cut:


Again, I strongly suggest that you check out OrigamiBears site!

This next one is a photo taken by me at the Denver Zoo:
Here is a precious photo of a Dahl's lamb, again Denver Zoo:
Okay, I'm off for a lunch date with my sister. She has been very patient with me calling to say 'Let's move it an hour later', and 'Oops, if you're really hungry you might want a snack, but I'm almost on my way'.
Sisters.....gotta' love 'em!
 Advice for the day:
If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache,
do what it says on the aspirin bottle:
"Take two " and "Keep away from children."  
- Author Unknown

Cheers!

inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment