Thursday, September 8, 2011

My silent International Friends

Greetings!


My blog has now had over 70,000 pageviews since around May, 2011.
I am amazed.
I am humbled.
I am very happy!

I still can't believe it, and check back almost daily to make sure
 I read those numbers right!
and they keep growing....



Today I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you that are interested
in what I might have to say. I truly am humbled.
Guess I better check spelling more carefully!

bottlecap magnet art by http://www.inkspired.etsy.com/
graphics by revidevi, etsy

I would like to mention, and add some fun things in along the way,
all the different countries that visited my blog in the last 5 months.
Whew!
that's a big list, so I will have to split it up.

Yes, Michael,
I will not write a book.
I will not write a book.
I will not write a book.


I may not put these in exact alphabetical order,
so don't panic if your country doesn't come up next!
I'll get to you!
:0)

We covered BRAZIL yesterday.

Next we have the NETHERLANDS.

2 Dutch children. Use for embroidery, coloring pages, or paper dolls!

Here is a big THANKS to JAPAN.


C.1912

THE CZECH REPUBLIC!
I am getting ready to include the Czech Republic in a future blog,
so I have lots of lovely photos and info for you, at a later time.
The Czech and USA flag

Cesky Krumlov Czechoslovakia by Paul Gyer

Up next is TURKEY.
Thank you Turkey, for your support!



These are from a booklet of Middle Eastern Country Paper Dolls.
As you see, this includes many other nations also.
It includes another country that has followed me -
the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Here is a costume set from the above paper doll set:


To finish for today, let's give a big cheer for CANADA!

Canada, in Epcot, DisneyWorld, Florida, USA

Thanks!
Feel free to leave a comment, and NOT be a silent International Friend!!!

I have recently made a few new treasuries on etsy.
Check them out!

No Mom, I'm NOT wearing white shoes....after Labor Day!


The softer side of Fall


A Wood Fairy's Home

Enjoy!

inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment