Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The softer side of fall

Hello!


I am kind of super busy today, getting ready for my
BIG CRAFT SALE at the Adams County Fairground,
FALL FESTIVAL CRAFT FAIR
Saturday, October 1,
9am - 4pm


I need to run to XPedX to pick up some packaging for my items,
cut another 100 at least business cards,
help my son pack up as he is moving tomorrow,
finish at least one beaded bracelet before Saturday
get my display set up at home, to make sure all fits,
and hopefully get a few more 'ribbons' finished.


These are made from an Art Nouveau Alphabet that I have tweaked, resized, tweaked some more and printed, then hand colored each letter.
Yeah, really.
 These are NOT decals, rub ons, etc. I have hand colored each one with art pens! 
I have the sets ready to go, I "just" need to put them on ribbons, add the ribbon embellishments, and back them with cardstock!!!
I do really like how they look however.
any-who-how,


I would like to share with you today an Etsy Treasury that I have put together.
"The softer side of fall"
I have to say, this might be the 'most favorite' treasury I have ever done.


The colors are just soothing to my creative spirit.
I am sorry I don't have time to list each item individually.


You can see the treasury here:


You should be able to just click on the link above,
and your computer will whisk you away to the treasury!


All of my photos today are from this treasury,
with the exception of the bottlecap ribbons that I have made.


Take a peek, and enjoy!
(with a nice cup of Maxwell House International cafe - hazelnut is a perfect !)

inkspired
please, add a comment!
I have made it much easier for anyone to comment on my blog now!
:0)


No comments:

Post a Comment