Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas puzzles, mazes and how to draw and Homer the Scottish bear

Nollaig chridheil huibh

(Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Scotch Gaelic)

vintage Christmas tag

Welcome!
I just might be alive after my 2-day Craft Bazaar.
Maybe.

:0)

I am happy to be back with my blog friends.

GOOD NEWS:
I sold a Collage Art Doll to a lady who was buying it for her teenage daughter.
It was perfect!
and she was happy.....
and I was happy.....
and I bet her daughter will be happy too!

BIG GRIN HERE!


Let's get started today with some fun games - Christmas themed of course!

a vintage maze

Here is a vintage Betsy McCall mix-up game:
and a fun Christmas bell puzzle -

from a vintage children's PLAY MATE magazine

Let's do a little How-to-draw fun,
courtesy Dover Books:






That's all for today, friends.

I have a LOT of sorting and inventory and packing from my Craft Bazaar!

Let's finish up with how a bear in Scotland might celebrate Christmas -

Homer the Brown Bear
Blair Drummond Safari, near Stirling, Scotland

Merry Christmas, Homer!

inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment