Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fairy Tale Paper Dolls

Hi everyone!

Today needs to be a no fancy stuff, just pretty plain kinda' blog.
I haven't shared much lately, so I wanted to touch base at least briefly.
busy, busy, busy.  but....a good kind of busy I think.

I have been working on my Collage Paper Paintings, and Fairy Tale themes or Nursery Rhyme themes.
I love it!
More on that later.  Here is one of my recent Paper Paintings:

"Fairies chatting in the garden"

I offer fine art prints of all my original Collage Paper Paintings for $10,
plus $4.00 shipping and handling.
That's US as I have never tried international.
I have received items from international, so I know it can be done!!
:0)

Here is my latest:


"Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater"
original Collage Paper Painting by inkspired

Here 's a great vintage sheet of paper dolls:


pretty sure I got this from OrigamiBears

Here is a Paper Doll double page spread with charming fairy tale clothes:


I love her clothes!
It does look as though this one is copyrighted,
so just for your personal pleasure please.

Here is a vintage one page Peter Pan:


Follow the directions on the back, and make a whole family of movable
paper dolls!
Glue on little photos of family faces!

Last are some super fairy tale dolls by babalisme.
I'm pretty sure you can find her things at:



Hope you have had a little fairy tale fun today!  It's lovely weather (maybe, depending on where you live).  Take your child out for a little, or long walk.
Yes, even those teenages who think a walk around the block is a marathon.
Walks are great times to talk.

:0)

If you weather is wet and rainy, well get your printer working and print out some paper dolls to cut and play with.  Get out your pens and crayons and make up a whole new wardrobe for your dolls! Or get out a stack of old magazines, and cut out a whold new wardrobe. Don't forget to add the tabs!

Have a great day,

inkspired
http://www.inkspired.etsy.com/
http://www.myinkspired.com/ (spent yesterday gettng this fixed. Still needs some work, but MUCH improved!)
http://www.collagepaperpainting.com/
http://www.collagepaperpainting.etsy.com/ (added new ones yesterday!)

dominoes@myinkspired.com

No comments:

Post a Comment