Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blogger woes and a frozen blog

Greetings, all.
I have been unable to post to my blog for 4 days now.
It will not allow any pictures to download.
This makes me very
angry,
sad,
frustrated
and really quite screaming - neemies.

I wanted to let you know what is going on.
If anyone is able to help me, you can contact me at:

dominoes@myinkspired.com

I have been unable to contact blogspot
 or blogger
   or Google+
     or any of the other places I have been 'told' to go to, by computer bunny                   trails.....
I feel like Hansel and Gretel - I've lost my way and the forest is big
and dark
and very scary
and I just want to go home.....

I so hope this is resolved soon.
Until then, know that I think of all my readers often.

"If you want to make peace with your enemy,
you have to work with your enemy.
Then he becomes your partner."

 - Nelson Mandela

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, how frustrating. What browser are you using? I read something from another blogspot blogger the other day that said suddenly she was only able to get her blog work with Google Chrome. If you're not already using Google Chrome, try it out... I hope this helps!!!

    Debra Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! It worked! Thanks so much for the help!
    :0)
    inkspired

    ReplyDelete